Sunday, June 29, 2008

up to hour 16- off to bed

Title of book(s) read this hour: Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella (it is time for brainless...that is all I have to say!!!)
Number of books read since you started:3 books, one comic, some blogs
Pages read:30
Running total of pages read since you started: 631
Amount of time spent reading: 1 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started:9.5 hours
Mini-challenge this hour: none
Prize you’ve won: none (but hopeful!!!:)
Notes of worth: I am off to get some sleep. I can't say if I will be back to read more before the read-a-thon is over, we'll see. I would like to make larger dent on the last book, but I am really reading slow now, and it is not worth it to stay up.

The best to you all, and sweet reading to you!!! You have been super at encouraging me, I love it :)




6 comments:

Ana S. said...

Sleep well, Bethany! You did great and definitely deserve some rest.

Maree said...

Sometimes sleep just takes over. :)

Bybee said...

You probably need a little nap to recharge!

Debi said...

Well, whether you get back or for more reading or not, you did a fantastic job! Enjoy some rest!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Hope to see you soon--and get some rest! You did a great job tonight but you're right that it's not worth it if you aren't getting anything out of the reading.

Care said...

Sweet dreams!