Sunday, June 29, 2008

progress update

I have not been able to concentrate really very well, I am not sleepy but I have tons of chores to do and I have a hard time not getting up every 5 min.

Title of book(s) read this hour: Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella and The Society of S
Number of books read since you started:3 books, one comic, some blogs
Pages read:30
Running total of pages read since you started: 661
Amount of time spent reading: 30 min
Running total of time spent reading since you started:10.5hours
Mini-challenge this hour: the picture one, thanks eva!
Prize you’ve won: none (but hopeful!!!:)
Notes of worth: I just started the Society of S and love it....spooky...and so good that I am reading it in the daylight!!!! I have never read a vampire story before!!!!

PS My posts are not coming through on the read-a-thon feed....it is a bummer, but this whole thing is just about over so I am not going to worry about it. I don't know what has happened.:(

1 comment:

Ana S. said...

Glad you're enjoying that vampire story! I haven't read that one in particular, but back when I was younger I was a huge fan of vampire lit. And I still enjoy it.