Sunday, June 29, 2008

hour 14...growing sleepy

Hey all, I am getting tired, my reading is slowing down....not doing so hot anymore. I had never planned on staying up all night, but I think I will make it a little longer. The sandman has made his deposit though, and fading I am doing...fast!

Title of book(s) read this hour: Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella (it is time for brainless...that is all I have to say!!!)
Number of books read since you started:3 books, one comic, some blogs
Pages read:45
Running total of pages read since you started: 601
Amount of time spent reading: 1 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started:8.5 hours
Mini-challenge this hour: hours 12 and 13
Other participants visited:many...trying to help out :)
Prize you’ve won: none (but hopeful!!!:)
Notes of worth: getting sleepy

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME KEEP IT UP!!! GREAT READING!!


5 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

it's 2:30 here and my reading has slowed down tremendously. I'm going to go take a little catnap--hopefully back in a few hours.

Ana S. said...

You more than deserve some rest, Bethany...you did great!

Eva said...

in case you go to bed before I get back to check in, get some good sleep! :)

Anonymous said...

Bethany, you're doing great! You are entitled to a nap, I'd say!

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

trish, nymeth, eva, myrthe...I am off to bed. THANKS so much for all your cheers:) it means much.