Number of books read since you started:3.5 books, one comic, some blogs
Running total of pages read since you started: 701
Amount of time spent reading:1 hour
Running total of time spent reading since you started:11.5hours
Mini-challenge this hour: Deweys survey below
Notes of worth: THIS WAS SO FUN!!!!
Dewey’s Post Survey
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
the middle of the night for sure...but I did sleep.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I recommend brainless when it gets really late, and even that is hard to concentrate on. I read Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, which is not for everyone....but I thought it was fun.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
It was great!!!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
serioulsy, everything...it was a blast!
5. How many books did you read?
3.5 and started another as well.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Society of S, BELONGING, A Bottle in the Gaza Sea, and The Wishing Year and Shopaholic Takes Manhattan!
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I really enjoyed them all, The Wishing year was not my fave though.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
The Wishing Year
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
oh, they were great!!!!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
OH, for sure !!!!