Saturday, June 28, 2008

mini challenge and hour 1+2 update:

Title of book(s) read this hour: The Wishing Year by Noelle Oxenhandler
Number of books read since you started:1 book, one comic
Pages read:74
Running total of pages read since you started:74
Amount of time spent reading:50minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started:50 minutes
Mini-challenge this hour: two challenges, meme mini challenge and comic mini-challenge
Other participants visited: 5 or so
Prize you’ve won: none (but hopeful!!!:)

Oh, and for the mini-challenge over at nymeth's I read a Dr. McNinja strip (Dr. McNinja Vs. Macdonald's )!!! I have never read that before, but my friend adores him...it is silly comic humor, but I may go back again throughout this read-a-thon for a good laugh or too!!!:) I read comics for 30 minutes.



3 comments:

Ana S. said...

This one's new to me, so I'm going to have to check it out. I'm glad you had fun, Bethany :)

Eva said...

Good for you spending so much time on the reading! I've been dividing my time between reading and blogs. :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

One book is awesome!! You're doing such a great job--did Brad take the boys out today or are you out of the house?