Saturday, June 28, 2008

8+9+10 read-a-thon update!!

Done with book three!! (and happy to head home)

Title of book(s) read this hour: A Bottle in the Gaza Sea by Valerie Zenatti
Number of books read since you started:3 books, one comic, some blogs
Pages read:100
Running total of pages read since you started: 516
Amount of time spent reading: 2.5 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started:6.5 hours
Mini-challenge this hour: oh, these are so fun!!:)
Other participants visited: several :)
Prize you’ve won: none (but hopeful!!!:)
Notes of worth: I am headed home now, my hubby just put the boys to bed (as it is 7PM here now) yay! I loved this read, it was amazing. I get to sit on a soft couch :) fun stuff. I have not been very good at updating my reading, I have been plugging away...you all are doing GREAT!

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Yay for book three! I just finished #2 and have NO idea what to read next! Getting sleepy, though.