Saturday, June 28, 2008

hour 5 update read-a-thon



http://www.inkwellmanagement.com/images/authors/477eb3465d409_Oxenhandler%20-%20The%20Wishing%20Year.jpg

I just finished my second book during the read-a-thon!! (I only had 100 pages left of my first, and this book was a book of poetry...but still!) YAY!

Title of book(s) read this hour: BeLonging: New Poetry by Iranians Around the World
Number of books read since you started:2 books, one comic, some blogs
Pages read:104
Running total of pages read since you started:356
Amount of time spent reading:45 min
Running total of time spent reading since you started:3.5 hours
Mini-challenge this hour: ?
Other participants visited: several :)
Prize you’ve won: none (but hopeful!!!:)



6 comments:

Eva said...

Congrats!!

Ana S. said...

Two books finished! Go Bethany :)

Dewey said...

Isn't it great getting that sense of accomplishment early on? I'm glad you chose a book of poetry to start with. And that looks like a really interesting book of poetry, too.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Awesome!!! Those covers are beautiful and the one about Iranians around the world sounds fascinating.

Unknown said...

Hope you're having fun, too.

I'm hosting a book giveaway just for Read-a-thon participants. Check my blog to enter. It's open until Wednesday.

http://www.readywhenyouarecb.blogspot.com

Keep reading!

Debi said...

Just look at you go!

I have no idea what The Wishing Year is about, but gosh, do I love that cover!