Saturday, June 28, 2008

hours 6+7 read-a-thon update


Title of book(s) read this hour: A Bottle in the Gaza Sea by Valerie Zenatti
Number of books read since you started:2 books, one comic, some blogs
Pages read:60
Running total of pages read since you started:416
Amount of time spent reading:45 min
Running total of time spent reading since you started:4 hours
Mini-challenge this hour: oh, these are so fun!!:)
Other participants visited: several :)
Prize you’ve won: none (but hopeful!!!:)
Notes of worth: I need to pee, but I don't want to ask a random person to watch over my laptop while I go in some dank public restroom. I am not a fan of public restrooms, never have been, I just hold it. But I need to go, and I must, so pretty soon I will need to switch to a different location anyways. I have been sitting on this hard bench for a long time, and I have the unfortunate problem of not having too much padding back there, it makes for uncomfortable sitting for extended periods of time. I know, you don't know me well enough for that info, please don't hold it against me, I have no one else to tell.


4 comments:

Maree said...

That's okay ... thanks for sharing.
Hope the reading is still going well. :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

ahhhh-that's ok, you can share. :) I don't think I could sit on a hard bench for too long either. I can barely keep still on the padded couch! 416 pages is freaking awesome!!! I get way to distracted to be able to read that many in a coffee shop.

Eva said...

What a dilemma! lol I always have that problem in airports, especially since I prefer to fly with a pillow. I CAN'T ask a stranger to watch my bags (because I might be a terrorist, lol), but I don't want anything to touch a public bathroom floor...

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Keep up the good reading!