Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am b, he is B: who are we?



I am bethany (or b) and I'll probably do most of the posting on here for right now, but my husband Brad (or B) will also post when possible. He is getting his masters right now and also works full time, so he doesn't have a lot of reading time. He is getting his masters in Strategic Communication. He works for a health system here in town as the Director of Foundation Operations. Sounds like fun!

Me on the other hand..well, I have a lot of time to read. He is gone at school and studying for his classes quite a bit, and that is when I read. So, I have entered a whole bunch of reading challenges that I hope will keep me somewhat busy! I am a Freelance Translator/ Interpreter, but I have not done that for a little while. I'll pick up more jobs when the boys are a little older. Right now I am working on volunteering as a translator so as to keep using my skills.

We have two little boys (ages 4 and 2) who take up my time (most of it) during the day, I stay home and watch them go crazy, like all little boys should. They are our sweet bungarees.

Welcome to our book blurbs! enjoy.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Brad and Bethany! Glad to have found your blog!

Heather
www.thelibraryladder.blogspot.com