Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chunkster Challenge 2008

If you are a lover of long saga-esk books, try the Chunkster Challenge 2008
You are supposed to read at least 4 books that are over 450 pages each. I choose to do a couple more, but that is only because the doubled up for other challenges.

The Chunky Chunkster Challenge:
(Consisting of large/massive good books)
1.) Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy
2.) Portrait of a Lady, Henry James
3.)What is the What, by Dave Eggers
4.)The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
5.)Cat's Eye, by Margaret Atwood

NOTE: Completed books in ORANGE.

3 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I hope you like The Book Thief!!

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

I know me too!! I have a friend to whom it was recommended to, and then I saw the amazing review on your blog...I just figured I had to give it a try!!
I just need to finish Anna Karenina first!!! (when will that ever happen?)!

Eternal learner said...

Anna karenina I have the entire pdf book in my computer. Am not going beyond 6th chapter.