Monday, March 3, 2008

Banned Book Challenge!


Fahrenheit 451: Freedom to Read
is hosting the banned book challenge!! I decided to join this one too! The challenge is to read as many books as you can from the Pelham Public Library Banned Book list 2008(you choose the number now) and finish them by the end of June! Go check it out and let me know if you join so that I can see which books you a re choosing.
I chose to do four books between now and the end of June, I can always do more off of the banned book list, but here are some that I'd like to complete:

1.) As I Lay Dying
2.)?
3.) Love in the Time of Cholera
4.) The Scarlet Letter

NOTE: Completed books in RED.

2 comments:

Marg said...

I loved Love in the Time of Cholera when I read it!

Vicki said...

Whats the banned book challenge? Do explain :-)