Monday, March 10, 2008

The Complete Booker Project!

I am going to read all 41 winners off of the Man Booker Prize for Fiction! I am doing this over at The Complete Booker Project blog, and here on my page too.

Okay, so there are only 41!?!? I think I can do that! (let's see!) It may take a while.
I have not read ANY of the books on the Man Booker list!! yep, that is true! So, I'll need to get moving here, right? Here are the ones that I own that I will work on first.

2006 - The Inheritance of Loss (Desai)
2002 - Life of Pi (Martel)
1997 - The God of Small Things (Roy)

* Completed books will be in Orange.

4 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! Brave!

Laura said...

The nice thing about this challenge is there's no time limit! So just dive on in. I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on those three books ...

Sharon said...

I'm doing this one, too :) I love the fact that we can take as long as we want. At the rate I'm going, it will take me years!

Anonymous said...

The God of Small Things is very beautiful and very sad. I think you will like it. And Life of Pi is just delightful.