Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #62



1. Ahhhh, it's so nice that it is Friday .
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is my book that I am GOING to finish this weekend (Anna K.).
3. Japanese Cherry Blossoms always remind me of beautiful spring days, and my boys being born as they were born in March and April.
4.My rocking chair is my favorite place to sit and read.
5. dark chocolate and green tea mochi is delicious!
6. I love to watch films at the theater, but the only ones that I will go pay to see are epic films, which are an absolute must see on the big screen. I love to sneak cheap candy in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching lost on my computer (don't ruin it for me if you have seen it!), tomorrow my plans include chillin' out with my little ones and reading, and most likely running around at the playground and Sunday, I want to go to church, eat lunch, take a nap and sit by the fire and read!

3 comments:

MaR said...

Oh, yes, it's very nice that it is Friday!!!!
How wonderful: you have a rocking chair! and it seems you have a busy weekend ahead of you, hope you get to take a nap!
Mar

Unknown said...

Your weekend plans sound great. I hope you have a good one!

Janet said...

oooh, I love green tea mochi!!!

Thanks for playing :-)