Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Orbis Terrarum Completed Countries Updated Map

Excellent reading OT challengers!!! There are still many countries to read, but we have made some huge progress!

Happy reading!


Ramya said...

this quite a green map!:) congrats!!:)

Veens said...

wow! thats cool - i m also doing this challenge!

however i have a question lurking in my mind for quite sometime and here it is - if an authr is 'born' in one place but is settled in one place when he is wrote the book - which place do u guys consider in that case?

for eg - Eva[ author of 'Triumph of Deborah'] is born in Austria but has for long settled in Israel. So her abode is Austria or Israel?

:) thanks for helping me!

Trish said...

Yay!!!--you can add Switzerland to the list as well because I finished The Swiss Family Robinson last night! I'll hopefully write my review tonight and link to the Orbis list. :)