Wednesday, November 5, 2008

all you NaNoWriMos!!!

Hey NaNo friends :)

The "author adds" are still down on NaNoWriMo, so to add me as a friend please go to my NaNoWriMo page. You can add me as a friend by heading there and clicking on "add as buddy" under my profile picture. I can't wait to be able to keep in better touch with all you fellow crazies!!!

Thanks Jena for this great idea!

(and writing)


Bart's Bookshelf said...

So, are you having fun with it? I've just been fantastically evil to my MC to get myself past 10,000!

Veens said...

Now u r like tempting me to do this :D :D:D

bethany said...

bart- yes it is fun!! but mostly I am scared I started something that I won't be able to finish, ahhhh!

veens- well, you could plan to do it for next year. I didn't even know I was thinking of doing it until the 1st of november, the day I was supposed to be started!! If I had had more time I could have developed a plot, and character sketches...I don't really know what I am talking about..but I could have had more of an idea. I just jumped in though, and I love it so far!!

Ramya said...

so how is the writing going? I am so inspired that I actually came up with a plot this weekend.. i am not going to participate in the challenge but i am going to start honing my writing skills!:)