Friday, November 7, 2008

Congrats peeps :)

http://www.hachettebookgroupusa.com/_images/ISBNCovers/Covers_Enlarged/9780316156387_388X586.jpg The image “http://www.hachettebookgroupusa.com/_images/ISBNCovers/Covers_Large/978044619971_154X233.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


These five lucky duckies won Lost and Found!!
bermudaonion
Janel
Diary of an Eccentric
Sandra
avisannschild



These ducky luckies won Life After Genius:
softdrink
raidergirl3

Email me your addresses (by clicking on the "email me" tab below my header) and I will get them to the publicists at Hachette Book Group. :)

I do not email winners, so if someone in this group does not check back within 3 days I will re-gift the book! Hurry, hurry!

Congrats to you all...happy reading!!!

10 comments:

Anna said...

Wow! Thanks! I'm emailing you now...

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Serena said...

Congrats to the winners...good thing ANNA and I share books!

avisannschild said...

Thanks, Bethany! I just sent you an email. Congrats to all the other winners too!

Anonymous said...

I won this on another site and don't need 2 copies, so please give this to someone else. Thanks for hosting the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

congrats winners!:) isn't it exciting to win??:)

bethany, looks like you've been tinkering with the template again..:) is this your winter 08 look??:) i like the color!

raidergirl3 said...

Thanks, bethany! I've sent off my address. I like the idea of people checking here to see if they've won.

*I'm a ducky lucky, tra la la la la*

Sandra said...

I just won a copy from Sally at Book Critiques. I'd be happy to have you give it to another reader.
Thank you. It doesn't rain but it pours.lol

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! And quack, quack.

Anonymous said...

:()

so many people winning :()

I m jealoue - red hot jealous lol

Anonymous said...

13K! goo dgoing girl!