Friday, November 7, 2008

Congrats peeps :) The image “” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

These five lucky duckies won Lost and Found!!
Diary of an Eccentric

These ducky luckies won Life After Genius:

Email me your addresses (by clicking on the "email me" tab below my header) and I will get them to the publicists at Hachette Book Group. :)

I do not email winners, so if someone in this group does not check back within 3 days I will re-gift the book! Hurry, hurry!

Congrats to you all...happy reading!!!


Anna said...

Wow! Thanks! I'm emailing you now...

Diary of an Eccentric

Serena said...

Congrats to the winners...good thing ANNA and I share books!

avisannschild said...

Thanks, Bethany! I just sent you an email. Congrats to all the other winners too!

bermudaonion said...

I won this on another site and don't need 2 copies, so please give this to someone else. Thanks for hosting the giveaway.

Ramya said...

congrats winners!:) isn't it exciting to win??:)

bethany, looks like you've been tinkering with the template again..:) is this your winter 08 look??:) i like the color!

raidergirl3 said...

Thanks, bethany! I've sent off my address. I like the idea of people checking here to see if they've won.

*I'm a ducky lucky, tra la la la la*

Sandra said...

I just won a copy from Sally at Book Critiques. I'd be happy to have you give it to another reader.
Thank you. It doesn't rain but it

softdrink said...

Woo-hoo! And quack, quack.

Veens said...


so many people winning :()

I m jealoue - red hot jealous lol

Veens said...

13K! goo dgoing girl!