Monday, May 5, 2008

missing in action

Don't worry, I still love you all!! I have just been...well...I have been missing in action lately. I usually do all Sunday Salons, all the booking through Thursdays..and have posts in between. I am suffering right now from springitis! I have been in the garden instead of sitting on my bum reading. I have torn up yucky, black plastic from under my dirt so that I can garden, I have planted around 30 raspberry shoots, some broccoli plants, brussel sprouts, and red cabbage.
And my current large project that is consuming all of my mental energy is: I am building a chicken tractor. I have posted two post on it at my personal blog. We want fresh we-know-where-they-came-from eggs. I can't wait to get them hens in the tractor. If you are interested in my progress, click here.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

springitis - lol - lots of that going around!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Too funny! When it is like this I try to read outside (until the Texas sun begins burning my skin!). Sounds like you're having a great time anyway.

Ramya said...

looks like you are having fun!!:) when else can you indulge in outdoor activities! have fun!:) and keep us updated with pics!

Corinne said...

You ROCK girl!! Work it and post when you're done :)

Madeleine said...

Mmmmmmm...rasberries...I am closely watching a blackberry bush (a large one), want to be there before the birds get to it, they are growing wild.

Can't wait to see the chickens :)