MRS. S over at blue archipelago is hosting this insane book blowout for july!!! Go to her to join up, she has a Mr. Linky poised and ready! Here is what she has to say about it:
Book Blowout:The rules are simple - read as many books as you can between July 1 and 31 - and then by August 7 post a list of all of the books you read on your blog. Reviews are not required to take part.
How do I join in the fun?
- You can sign up any time between today and July 14 - just because I’m a bit slow to announce this!
- To join you need to post about the Book Blowout on your blog - and set yourself a target number of books you will try to read - go on challenge yourself! (Please note: If you do not have a blog I am perfectly happy for you to post your target in the comments below - and then the list of books in the wrap-up post in August)
- Use the Mr Linky below to link to that post so we can all see how many books you’re taking on in the Blowout
- Post a list of the books you managed to read by the deadline of August 7 to complete the challenge
What rules do I need to know?
- Only books read between July 1 and July 31 count towards the challenge
- You can include re-reads - as long as they are read within the month of July
- Books you abandon will only count as half a book
- If you read to your children you can include all books which have more than 100 pages
- You can include up to two graphic novels
- You can include up to two audio books - (if you have a visual impairment that prevents you from reading then you can use just audio books for the challenge)
- Books you read for other challenges are eligible - use this as an opportunity to catch up!
- If you start a book before July 1 and then finish it during the month of July then you can count is as half a book