The Literate Housewife gave me this super cool Blogging Excellence award, and said this about my bloggy-blog:
B&b ex libris ~ Bethany has a wonderful, warm book blog. She writes some great reviews and from time to time we’re treated with pictures. I really enjoyed the read-a-thon. Her pictures were really portraits of the reader as a young woman. Bethany won my Mrs. Lieutenant contest and I’m looking forward to talking about the book with her when that time comes.
Can you believe it!?!?! YAY! I am just incredibly blessed, this is too sweet.
Here is my list 5 of tag-you're-it amazing blogs that I love:
- oh, I love this blog, I love the diversity and Diane's reviews and just so much about it. Oh, and the super-cool header with the goldfish and the really fun goldfish awards she gives out to her favourite books. just superfastic.
- Ramya's Bookshelf..
- This is the sweetest reader and reviewer ever! Ramya is so excellent in all that she does, it is fascinating to see. I love her blog and her quiet, sweet spirit. She has really good taste in books too! Ramya is amazing.
- oh yes of course Corinne! I love the book enthusiasm, the really insightful reviews, and her encouragement! Corinne's Book Nest is always jam packed with splendid reviews. It seems to me we have pretty similar tastes as well, which always makes it fun :)
- Trish's Reading Nook
- Trish's Reading Nook is what introduced me to book blogging, I had no idea this wonderful world existed. I love reading Trish's reviews, and enjoy that she comments back. Another superfastic blog!
- I love the Beastomomma site, it has so much more than most blogs, a discussion board, her thoughts, her reviews and so much more! I so enjoy reading her reviews and listening to her thoughts about "the food police" (let's hope her mom never figures out how to get to her blog:)! A wonderful world is Beastmomma.
there are many more blogs that I love. but as the literate housewife said, "I really should leave some blogs for my well-deserved recipients to nominate". However, no tagging necessary when you win this award...but it is fun to pass the love around!