Friday, April 18, 2008

The Orbis Terrarum Challenge!!!

Next Orbis Terrarum starts in march! Hold on to your seats folks :)

[orbis+terrarum+map.jpg]








For information on the Orbis Terrarum Challenge, and/or to join us:click here for all the juicy info.

Where do I leave the links to my reviews? It is so fun reading about all the books we are traveling with on this OT journey, make sure you give us a link to your reviews and thoughts!

Are you wondering what portion of the world the Orbis Terrarum Challengers have traveled to? Here is a link to the world maps, and you can see our progress!

Do you want to see my travels? b's Orbis Terrarum challenge books

Do you have any other suggestions for links that you would like on this page?? Let me know!!

[khajuraho_dance_festival1.jpg]

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am very excited to join in for the first time.