Wednesday, April 23, 2008

heads up!

Here is my current situation, I have mentioned that we are waiting to sell our house before buying a new computer. Our monitor (and computer) is dying. I said slowly...but that was before, now it is progressing rapidly. We have to beat the monitor for it to go from a snowy white, to a flicker...and then it will work fine for a short period from 2 minutes to 2 hours before the next screen beating occurs...life is inconsistent right now with our current set up. I just wanted to give you all a heads up, that if all of the sudden I am not here...it is because my computer screen has gone permanently snowy white , which is pretty don't get me wrong, but not functional.


1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

:( I hope things work out! I've been backing up my computer because I'm afraid any day it will crash (it's a dinosaur in today's terms).