Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm finally happy about the way I look!


haha...silly title.( really just trying to catch your attention!hehe...)

I am finally happy with my blogs design and colours! SinceI am so involved in reading lit. from all around the world (and hosting the Orbis Terrarum Challenge meaning:"the whole world") I wanted to include photos of people from around the world as well! I didn't take them...I hope I don't get in trouble for having them on my blog...I just think they are so pretty!!! I love the thousands of different colours and beauty that comes from diversity. Amazingly perfect.

4 comments:

raych said...

SO much prettiness!!!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Me likey!

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

*raych + trish:
AWE, thanks gals...I love it too. I can't stop looking at the pictures on my blog, maybe a little internationally obsessed...maybe.

Sharon said...

Love the new look!