Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Salon- reviews, and kill word verification!

This week has been filled with reading and blogging, and altering my blog look, but mostly the last one :) I have read some and here are the reviews from this week:
Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai
Front Porch Prophet by Raymond L. Atkins
What if...? by Steve N. Lee

Oh, and an author interview with Kathryn Maughan, the author of Did I Expect Angels?

One more thing that I just posted: kill word verification
The post is mostly for fun, but I am serious about getting rid of word verification, please, please consider it!?



I'll be back to check in later today.

6 comments:

Yasmin said...

Agree kill word verification...hmmm guess I should go and read the post before commenting...hehe.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, YES! It's insane!

Literary Feline said...

I don't mind word verification as long as I can read the letters and numbers I am supposed to type out.

I have Inheritance Loss in my TBR collection and am looking forward to reading it. I am so glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

hey..please stop by my blog.. i have a little something for you there!:)

Amanda said...

I nominated you for the "I Love Your Blog Award" and wrote about it here
http://thelusciousliterarymuse.blogspot.com/2008/09/wow-i-feel-honoredbookish-ruth.html
. If you'd like to accept and participate here are the rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

Anonymous said...

I am all for killing the word verufication!