Friday, September 12, 2008

BEWARE: I am R rated.(haha!!)



OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

this is why I receive that rating:
  • suicide (13x)
  • death (5x)
  • pain (3x)
  • meth (1x)


I can see suicide and meth, but even my four and two year olds know that things die, and that there is pain in the world. Every night they pray for "the children in the world that don't have food to eat, that they would be full"...still I guess I earned my R rating on the 13 times I used suicide. Lets hope you are all old enough to be reading my blog!!!

Thanks to J. Kaye's Book Blog, even if she is rated PG. She found this test :)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! Phew, I made the age requirement.

Anonymous said...

Funny! Phew, I made the age requirement.

Ladytink_534 said...

I got an NC-17 rating for my Movieholic & Biblophile blog due to having the words: murder (43x), death (13x), dead (9x), corpse (2x), kill (3x), & suicide (1x). My other two just got G ratings lol.

Anonymous said...

You R? LOL! No way!! That should have been mine. :)

raych said...

HA! I got a PG 13 because I used shit (2) and suck (1). Are they reading my whole blog, or just the front page?

Darlene said...

Your blog isn't R rated! What a bunch of baloney. Oh well, I'm definitely old enough to keep reading. lol.

Angel said...

you naughty girl you.

Megan said...

My blog's R rated, too. Who knew? I blame The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry (Knife x6) and The Abstinence Teacher (Sex x3)! ;-)

Stephanie said...

ROFL!!!!! I'm NC-17! "This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

* suicide (7x)
* dead (5x)
* pain (4x)
* crap (2x)
* sex (1x)"

Guess I shouldn't have asked my rating after reviewing a book on suicide, and one with heavy mentions of child abuse! I'm totally cracking up!

Corinne said...

No way!! I don't feel dirty after reading your blog :)

beastmomma said...

That is crazy. My blog is rated G! I totally do not understand that because I certainly feel like I can get saucy.

Madeleine said...

I had to laugh hard. Bethany, you have such great blogs and family oriented.

I received a PG ???

It's all in good fun

Have a nice week