Thursday, March 13, 2008

friday fill-ins #63

these fill-ins were really fun to work with!!!! my fill-ins in bold.

1. Contact may cause unwanted outcome, so beware of the white man.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to never see eachother again, less there be an incident all would regret.
3. Disney parks are now closing for good, due to lack of funding, and the obvious problem that kids are no longer buying into fairy tales of large mice and pastel princesses.
4. However Bill Gates has recently informed the press of his decision to buy the grounds owned by Disney parks in order to:" ride the rides all I want, that sounds really good right about now!"
5. I positively denounce the behaviour that has taken place here today, it is by no means acceptable to lick the floor of the white house because of a bet with some friends, Mr. Fidel Castro.
6. Yet, you are wearing the shirt, hat and beard that will always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chocolate and a book, tomorrow my plans include a book and the farmers market and Sunday, I want to go to church and read a book!

2 comments:

Shari Ellen said...

Sounds like good plans for the weekend. I can do the chocolate and read a book, but I can't go to church Saturday night. My husband is out of town with our only car.

Janet said...

lol @ #3; that would be so sad :-(, that kids don't believe in fairy tales anymore.

Thanks for playing :-)