Sunday, May 3, 2009

Winners of my homemade lunchbags:

Here are my two winners for the homemade lunch bags, each of you will get one lunch bag:

Shelly B from Write for a Reader
Kim from Page after Page

Congrats girls!!!! I hope you love your lunch bags :) I am a little late in announcing, sorry.
click on the contact me button and email me your addresses ladies!!!

If you'd like a chance to win the book Linen, Wool, Cotton, enter here.


J.S. Peyton said...

Congrats to all the winners!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations Shelly and Kim!

shelburns said...

How exciting! Thank you.

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

Congrats to the winners - extra special giveaway (IMHO) since the lunchbags are handmade.

Serena said...

congrats to the winners...what a great idea

Aneev said...

they are darn beautiful... and what a lovely picure seriously :)

This is darn good idea :)

滿天星花語 said...


信律公司 (原莘力公司,代理日本SONY隔熱紙) 從1975年開始在台灣市場銷售隔熱紙,從最早染色紙、變色紙到最近高科技隔熱紙,不斷創新研發,只為了滿足客戶的需求。COSMI可舒您頂級隔熱紙將以嚴格的品質管控、優異的性能、合理的價格與市場的競爭力,得到客戶極高的肯定及好評。信律公司代理汽車隔熱紙大樓隔熱紙防爆紙彩藝紙汽車窗簾,至今已有30幾年,秉持著認真負責的態度,品質信譽為保証及永續經營理念,為客戶滿意度作最大的努力。