Sunday, May 10, 2009

I have moved!!! (actually I am in the middle of it)

Hey guys!
I am so sorry to do this, but I have moved to my very own blog! I am so excited to share it with you, so make sure you come check it out and do tell me what you think. I am still in the middle of moving my posts over, as I m having to do that by hand ;( Anyway, pretty please come stop by!!!

dreadlock girl reads you can subscribe there (I moved the toast icon for you to click on).
Or you can subscribe directly here.
I am so sorry for the inconvenience, and I do hope you will all follow me over.


ANovelMenagerie said...


I tried to leave a comment on your other blog, but it wouldn't let me. I have also made the switch that you've made. If you run into any problems with the transfer or have questions, please don't hesitate to email me. You'll enjoy the WP Plug Ins.


gautami tripathy said...

I subscribed in my google reader. But I can't comment. One has to be logged in to do that.

In WP, instead of manually doing it, there is an import option. Have you tried that?

violetcrush said...

Change noted Bathany. Good luck with the move :)

farmlanebooks said...

Congratulations! I hope you manage to sort out all the glitches soo, so we can welcome you into your new home - good luck!

Marg said...

that's a big job to do manually! Good luck!

I tried to comment at the new blog too but no luck.

Jeane said...

I had the same problem- can't comment unless I have a wordpress login. Is there a way to set it for other kinds of visitors?

bethany said...

Thanks all you guys for checking it out!! Sorry about the commenting thing, I think I fixed it, I hope you can comment over there now without logging in. So sorry. I am still figuring out all the boxes I am supposed to check and uncheck :) Thank you for your help and your patience.

Trish said...

Hey--popped over and now the screen is just gray. Still updating?

Also, why the move?

Serena said...

congrats on the new blog...what prompted the move?

This blog looks like it has changed as design/look.

天天開心 said...


無敵數鈔機 said...




無敵數鈔機 said...